Senior Concept Artist Needed for Upcoming Game
We're working on a new story-driven mobile game and we're seeking a talented concept artist who is capable of conceiving highly detailed renderings of environments and characters. Our story is set in a the Sengoku period of Japan and follows the life of warrior who sets out to become a ninja and avenge the gruesome untimely death of his family. You would work directly with our art director on developing the look of new cutscene and in-game content to fit within the look of our game.
We're a dedicated team that strives for perfection and we're looking for individuals that feel similarly. As a concept artist on this project, which is largely based on Ninja, we would expect that you have a deep passion and understanding of cultural references used throughout the game. Although it's not required, experience with anime is a bonus.
- Work directly with the art director to create luscious environments and detailed characters
- Define the look of in-game environments
- Work with the animation team to define the look of game enemies and weapons
- You have your own equipment and location. We will not be supplying office space or equipment.
- Create highly detailed mock-ups and final production-ready environment renderings to be used in cut scenes
You must provide samples of your previous concept art. We are primarily interested in how well you can create fantastic environments and characters in a detailed, high-quality render. We expect that your content can be used directly in the game.
Compensation: $30-$60 hourly, depending on experience. Immediate offering, any location.
Here is an example of the type of concept art we're looking for:
In-game graphics style; menu
Concept art from the game
Do you have what it takes?
We're passionate about quality and we're seeking someone who feels the same. Reach out to us and let's get working!