Version 0.0.1 is available for play testers!
Android: Play Glint
iOS: Play Glint
- The player doesn't die when the dots reach the top. This was an initial design decision that will be addressed in a later release.
- The Settings page is blank. This hasn't been designed yet.
- When loading the game on a later stage level, the level text doesn't show immediately on the start screen.
- Sometimes, the player isn't taken to their best level.
- Depending on the device, texture compression causes some intermittent jitters. This should ultimately be addressed once the game is available in the app store as they allow multiple .apk builds with varying compression for different GPUs.
- While Glint will currently run on all tablets, the quality will be low and is untested.
- Android Specific
- Clicking the map button will cause the game to break
- At the end of each world, the map screen will automatically display, killing the game. Killing the app and restarting it will fix this problem
- iOS Specific
- Performance-wise - the game is not ready for the 4s yet, although it should still run.